Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Proposal Help
Ok, I'm tied for first in my league with Reds players and staff, but I feel like I'm a bit weak at running back. I have four guys in the top 32 with Jeremy Hill, who has been underperforming because they quit giving him the ball with his fumbles, but they might start giving it to him again, Chris Johnson, who could see his role reduced with Ellington coming back, Mark Ingram, who put up a lot of points last night but he just makes me nervous because, aside from the touchdowns, he didn't do much, and it's like he always either scores, gets yards on the ground, or gets yards in the air, but it just worries me that he's a game-by-game one trick pony, and Karlos Williams, who was putting up good numbers but now he's injured, even though it seems like he could be back.

I was offered Charcandrick West and D Thomas for Antonio Brown.

I have five receivers in the top 15 with Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Allen Hurns, James Jones, and Keenan Allen, and then even Willie Snead, who looks like he's getting better and better and will be a stud, so would it be ok to give Brown up for those two? Can only play two receivers and then can play one in the flex,

Will West put up big numbers? Is it worth giving up Brown's numbers since I have those other receivers? Should I decline it to wait and see what West does and then maybe try and get him to re-offer if West puts up good numbers?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trade Proposal Help - BFritz21 - 10-16-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Trade Proposal Help - djs7685 - 10-16-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Trade Proposal Help - BFritz21 - 10-16-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Trade Proposal Help - djs7685 - 10-16-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Trade Proposal Help - BobJones4980 - 10-16-2015, 11:12 PM