Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today
(10-16-2015, 09:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: First one makes absolutely no sense.  What possible reaction could that be looking for by just adding that I don't even look at them like that?

What a person says if they're trying to portray the truth- they'd point out what I said, which was that I looked just trying to remember everything that happened.

What a person, who continuously makes shit up and tries to bash every post I make, says when they're just trying to make me look bad- "They don't bring up the fact that they went back and double checked a picture to see how hot she was." When I clearly stated that I was looking to remember everything that happened, not "how hot she was>"

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you post lies flat-out for everyone to see?

Christ Brad, you're really going to nitpick and lose your mind over simple semantics??

You said this - "I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young."

In my post, I made a comment saying that you went back and checked to see how hot she was. Now, yes, technically "how hot she was" and "if she's hot or not" are slightly different...I guess. It's not different enough for you to lose your mind with your "OMG YOU'RE BLATANTLY LYING FLAT OUT LIES NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY OMG BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!" garbage.

Stop it. You said it, not me. Nobody even mentioned a god damn pictures and YOU brought it up and said that you still weren't sure if she was hot or not because she's young. YOU said that, Brad, not me.

I guess you got what you wanted, reactions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - BFritz21 - 10-15-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - djs7685 - 10-16-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - kdgjr - 10-16-2015, 08:32 PM