Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atkins makes 2010s all-decade roster
(04-06-2020, 03:12 PM)McC Wrote: Let me get this straight.  In a thread about Geno being on the all decade team, we shifted to AJ, which was the first derailment of the thread.  Okay, should AJ be on that team or not--not on topic but close.

Now, when you're challenged, you shift the goalposts and suddenly we're talking about HOF.  Let me know when you actually land on an argument so I can respond properly.

Also, wake me up when you realize that few positions on the football field are more reliant on other people than WR and then we can talk about this in proper context.

But anyway, back to Geno.  You remember him.  He was the topic of this thread.

I’ll take part of the blame for bringing up Whit in the very first reply. I just think he was criminally underrated around the league for a large part of last decade. Joe Thomas obviously deserves to be the #1 OT, but Whit is right there with Joe Staley, imo. Whit only had 4 Pro Bowls to Staley’s 6 (that whole underrated thing), but Whit has 2 All Pro’s to Staley’s 0.

AJ is my favorite current Bengal, but I have no problem with him not being on this list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atkins makes 2010s all-decade roster - Nicomo Cosca - 04-06-2020, 03:35 PM