Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atkins makes 2010s all-decade roster
(04-06-2020, 06:08 PM)TheSweetness Wrote: You mean the 2016 season where I literally said on the first page of this very thread that if not hurt he probably leads the league and it completely changes his narrative? In regards to the rest of your post - almost all great number 1 WR get doubled. Calvin, Brown, Julio, Hopkins, Thomas, Hill...they're all doubled. 

Where have I said he's not a HOF talent? He's a great player who has put of good stats but isn't close to the HOF yet. The HOF doesn't care about what could of been. They care about what numbers you actually put up and then how you did in the post season. AJ has done nothing in the post season and against his peers he has put up good numbers but never top numbers. People here literally act like he's a lock. He's very much on the outside looking in and has ALOT of work to do to make it. If that makes me a hater whatever but you're slow if you think he's in or close to in with his production at this point in his career. 

8 years into their career Chad Johnson has had the better career (for their era) and hasn't even sniffed the Hall.
No they don't.   Maybe a very small minority.  Very small.  Stop fabricating.  But you won't.  It may not be today, but you will again talk about Bengal fans overrating him.  You won't bother to include the fact that you're talking about maybe one percent of Bengal fans.  You'll just group us all together because shitting on a Bengal matters more to you than accuracy.

I never ever have said he's a HOFer.  Not once.  Not ever.  I don't think I've ever said he has HOF level talent, but I think it's fair to say he does.

Just so you understand, talent is physical and mental ability.  Anyone who's ever seen him play has seen that.   I can't waste another second of my time with you on this.  Have a nice day and stay safe.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atkins makes 2010s all-decade roster - McC - 04-06-2020, 07:10 PM