Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atkins makes 2010s all-decade roster
(04-06-2020, 08:51 PM)TheSweetness Wrote: Show me where what I said was wrong. Exactly. All you keep talking is about how I'm a troll or Bengal hater because you literally have nothing to defend yourself when you decided to come at me with pointed posts that ignored the posts I was responding to. You talk about context yet ignore it. Come at me for bringing in HOF talk which I didn't. And talk about HOF talent which I didn't bring up either. You don't respond to a single person but me even though I'm responding to other people's posts. 

If you have something against me cool dude, thats on you. But don't keep making shit up with your holier than thou attitude when you're ignoring all the crap around you. Sorry I said your favorite player can be overrated by Benglas fans...which other people agreed with. 

Stop the goofy nonsense of categorizing all Bengal fans with a single sentence.  How hard would it be to say some Bengal fans?  A few Bengal fans?  Anything but Bengal fans do this or do that. 

It's a statement implying all Bengal fans think alike and nothing could be further from the truth.  I've seen plenty of people come in here and try to paint the whole fan base with a single wide brush stroke and I have to admit, it pisses me off.

And I didn't reply to whom you were replying because they didn't say what you said.  That seems pretty evident.  I also never expressed anything against you, just the things you said.  There are very few groups of any kind that can be summed up in a single statement.  That's just basic human relations.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atkins makes 2010s all-decade roster - McC - 04-06-2020, 10:04 PM