Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-16-2015, 08:47 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Like I said, accept it or not, it's up to you.

If you really want to know any answer to any question about the Bible or Christianity, your best bet is to call up you local Baptist church and talk to a pastor. A football message board isn't the place to seek answers to questions you may have. While there can be discussion and debate on different subjects on this message board, there is no way possible to be able to have a meaningful and in depth discussion here. I suspect that most here asking questions, starting threads and tossing out ridicule don't really want answers, they just want to make fun and troll.

No one here will change another's mind. This subsection is nothing more than a giant troll. While it can be fun at times, it always turns into name calling, hyperbole, ridicule and disdain for each other. Seriously, just read the post two above yours to see what I mean.

As somebody raised Baptist, I have spoken to many Baptist pastors throughout my life. I found that literally all of their "explanations" were either begging the question or subtle warnings to stop thinking and start accepting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - GodHatesBengals - 10-16-2015, 10:01 AM