Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today
(10-16-2015, 01:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I remembered that I got a pic with her and I looked at it again because I was just trying to remember everything that happened, but I still don't even know if she's hot or not because she's too young.

(10-16-2015, 09:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you're posting flat-out lies and bullshit!!

I didn't go back to look at whether "if she's hot or not" or "how hot she was," I looked at them quick just so I could remember everything that happened (like what she said and everything), which I POINTED OUT, but once again you say that I was trying to see if she's hot or not or how hot she was!  And before you say "how would that help you remember?"  It's because I didn't even remember what she looked like because I wasn't paying attention and didn't remember much of what she said beyond what I initially posted, so I was hoping it would jar my memory.

Once again, how can anyone expect anything you post in regards to me to be taken seriously when you blatantly lie when it's in front of everyone to see?

orly?

One of us is telling lies, you're right about that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - BFritz21 - 10-15-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - djs7685 - 10-16-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Met Andy Dalton's Cousin Today - kdgjr - 10-16-2015, 08:32 PM