Poll: Who do you want The Bengals to take at #33?
Laviska Shenault-WR Col
Austin Jackson--OT---USC
Justin Jefferson--WR--LSU
Zach Baun--LB--Wisconsin
Patrick Queen--LB--LSU
Curtis Weaver--LB--BSU
Kenneth Murray--LB--OKL
Isaiah Wilson--RT--Georgia
Denzel Mims--WR--Baylor
Cesar Ruiz--C/G--Michigan
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33....
(04-07-2020, 09:58 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Yea I think he’s a good college player but I don’t think he’s gonna here and be our replacement for Aj green.  Not til next year do I really see  wr a big need so if we do take a wide receiver I want us to go after a potential AJ replacement and that imo is not Justin Jefferson.  I don’t see him being a good pro.  Just voted

A lot of people see him going in the first.  For some reason, I get several mocks a day sent to my phone.  My informal survey of the many I've seen says that the overriding thought seems to be he'll go in the first. 

A WR making the jump from college to pro comes down to four things--

Is he tough?   Can he get open?  Can he catch?  Will he work his ass off?

There's a fifth question but it's the same one for all players and that is can he stay on the field?

I don't know how hard Jefferson works, so I won't even attempt that one.

From what I saw in maybe five of his games last year, he took big hits and got up, he got open and he caught the hell out of the ball.

Don't know anything about off the field, but on the field,  he sure looks like the real deal.

I'm just wondering what you don't like about him.  The only possible issue I see is that he's been a slot receiver.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33.... - McC - 04-07-2020, 11:35 PM