Poll: Who do you want The Bengals to take at #33?
Laviska Shenault-WR Col
Austin Jackson--OT---USC
Justin Jefferson--WR--LSU
Zach Baun--LB--Wisconsin
Patrick Queen--LB--LSU
Curtis Weaver--LB--BSU
Kenneth Murray--LB--OKL
Isaiah Wilson--RT--Georgia
Denzel Mims--WR--Baylor
Cesar Ruiz--C/G--Michigan
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33....
Of those 10, I only see 6 as clear picks at #33. Sticking to my board, I said that Oline has to take priority at #33, unless Baun falls. Ruiz is the only OL on the list that I view as a clear #33 pick. #33, in my view, is anyone projected to have gone in the first, but dropped. I only see 6 that meet that criterion. These are my rankings of those 6.

Zach Baun--LB--Wisconsin - If he's there, jump on him. Haven't seen any cause for concern with him. He's going to be a force.
Cesar Ruiz--C/G--Michigan - If Baun is there, AND Ruiz, I'd be jammed up, not knowing who to take. This guy would REALLY help us.
Kenneth Murray--LB--OKL Murray has no real experience covering receivers. I guess he could learn though
Patrick Queen--LB--LSU Queen & Murray both have strengths & weaknesses. Queen had low productivity until the playoffs.
Justin Jefferson--WR--LSU - Tough call between him and Mims. I like that JJ has experience w/Burrow. I'd give him the nod.
Denzel Mims--WR--Baylor – Another hard guy to not take.

If all 6 of them are gone, trade back or take Tee Higgins or Jalen Reagor and keep walking. I'd take either of them before the next 4.

Laviska Shenault-WR Col - Dynamic player. injuries are a concern. Sort of marginal pick at #33

Isaiah Wilson--RT--Georgia - I've mocked him in Round 3 plenty of times, but he's not worth #33. Getting him in a trade back would work

Curtis Weaver--LB--BSU - not a #33 pick, sorry Boise State

Austin Jackson--OT---USC – The profiles I've read question his toughness, no thanks
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33.... - BURROWorBUST - 04-08-2020, 01:46 AM