Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-16-2015, 10:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I wish you all could have interacted with some of the people I have with regards to all of this. Our pastors encourage these questions. The members do as well. We have an adult Sunday school class that is a blast with the discussions of scripture. It is lead by the VP of Student Affairs here at my university. It has a wide range of folks, conservative to liberal (including one former nun who is probably the most liberal in the group) that love to question things and get into these debates.

There is a place for questioning these things, for debate and intellectualism in the faith. But poor experiences turn people away so they will never find that out.

i have found almost everyone i have tried to have a serious conversation with on the subject of their faith. either ends up in them using the same cookie cutter answers or trying to convert me. or completely disregaurding my thoughts or opinions as possible cause its not in some old book. PRAISE THE SUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - XenoMorph - 10-16-2015, 10:58 AM