Poll: Who do you want The Bengals to take at #33?
Laviska Shenault-WR Col
Austin Jackson--OT---USC
Justin Jefferson--WR--LSU
Zach Baun--LB--Wisconsin
Patrick Queen--LB--LSU
Curtis Weaver--LB--BSU
Kenneth Murray--LB--OKL
Isaiah Wilson--RT--Georgia
Denzel Mims--WR--Baylor
Cesar Ruiz--C/G--Michigan
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33....
Murray is my runaway favorite of the 10. My next tier would be Ruiz, Jefferson, and Mims. I'd be happy with any of the four. Baun and Shenault have interesting traits, but may not be able to leverage their talents into good production in the pros. Baun is a sub package guy who may not be able to cover while Shenault is kind of like a Ty Montgomery/Cordarelle Patterson gadget weapon kind of guy. I like Wilson as a prospect, but I see him as a guard in the pros. There should be better pure tackle prospects around at the top of 2 imo. Weaver, Jackson, and Queen have some major red flags imo - athleticism, strength, and production.
PS - I'm kind of disappointed that they list Jefferson and Mims, but not Higgins. Clemson is a WR factory and that guy can glide. He puts up real numbers against real defenses. Okudah had to cheat to try to contain him. He has a higher floor than Mims imo.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33.... - Bilbo Saggins - 04-08-2020, 02:27 PM