Poll: Who do you want The Bengals to take at #33?
Laviska Shenault-WR Col
Austin Jackson--OT---USC
Justin Jefferson--WR--LSU
Zach Baun--LB--Wisconsin
Patrick Queen--LB--LSU
Curtis Weaver--LB--BSU
Kenneth Murray--LB--OKL
Isaiah Wilson--RT--Georgia
Denzel Mims--WR--Baylor
Cesar Ruiz--C/G--Michigan
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33....
(04-08-2020, 01:46 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Of those 10, I only see 6 as clear picks at #33. Sticking to my board, I said that Oline has to take priority at #33, unless Baun falls. Ruiz is the only OL on the list that I view as a clear #33 pick. #33, in my view, is anyone projected to have gone in the first, but dropped. I only see 6 that meet that criterion. These are my rankings of those 6.

Zach Baun--LB--Wisconsin - If he's there, jump on him. Haven't seen any cause for concern with him. He's going to be a force.
Cesar Ruiz--C/G--Michigan - If Baun is there, AND Ruiz, I'd be jammed up, not knowing who to take. This guy would REALLY help us.
Kenneth Murray--LB--OKL Murray has no real experience covering receivers. I guess he could learn though
Patrick Queen--LB--LSU Queen & Murray both have strengths & weaknesses. Queen had low productivity until the playoffs.
Justin Jefferson--WR--LSU - Tough call between him and Mims. I like that JJ has experience w/Burrow. I'd give him the nod.
Denzel Mims--WR--Baylor – Another hard guy to not take.

If all 6 of them are gone, trade back or take Tee Higgins or Jalen Reagor and keep walking. I'd take either of them before the next 4.

Laviska Shenault-WR Col - Dynamic player. injuries are a concern. Sort of marginal pick at #33

Isaiah Wilson--RT--Georgia - I've mocked him in Round 3 plenty of times, but he's not worth #33. Getting him in a trade back would work

Curtis Weaver--LB--BSU - not a #33 pick, sorry Boise State

Austin Jackson--OT---USC – The profiles I've read question his toughness, no thanks

I've been reading that the rest of the mock draft world is starting to catch up to the league scouts close to the draft now. And Isaiah Wlson has 1st round grades on many teams draft boards. He's a monster. I'd actually be afraid of Baltimore taking him and throwing him in at RG to take over for Yanda.
In regards to Ruiz, I'm lukewarm on him. What do the Bengals do with 3 Centers on their Roster?? You don't want to move Hopkins out of there b/c he was the highest graded OL not only on the team but high up for all Centers last year. And, Ruiz has played Center for 3 years straight years. So, you move him to LG? IDK about the position change for your #33 pick.

What's your take?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33.... - JerseyDD09 - 04-08-2020, 02:47 PM