Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tua failed at least one team’s physical
(04-10-2020, 08:47 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Lombardi gains listeners.

He doesn’t have any proof. And of course, the team that flunked him on his physical isn’t mentioned. And remind me why did he fail the physical? And it gets leaked two weeks before the draft when teams can’t do physicals?

(04-10-2020, 09:37 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The Miami Herald is reporting something that might indicate that no one should trade up for Tua?

Oh man.

That's so crazy and coincidental.

Ah! Two voices of reason, with actual brains working inside of their skulks. Kudos to both!!

Unlike, another member that cries into their pillow every night wondering if they will or won't take Bengal Burrow?

I can just hear it now, "Dear sweet baby Jesus, plz let the FO take JB with the first pick. I promise to not eat the entire bag of cookies like I usually do, and I refuse to touch myself for pleasure, until after he's a Bengal. No more staying up late to watch the My Pillow infomercials, and....ect". 

"Tua and every other QB in this draft eat worms!" "They're not worthy of being drafted"!!!

It will take any and all angles to procure, "The Precious!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tua failed at least one team’s physical - coachmcneil71 - 04-11-2020, 11:15 AM