Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of offense will we see in 2020?
(04-12-2020, 06:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is what I want to see more of and with Burrow I see it happening. All the backs we have on the roster have good hands
and the way Burrow targeted Edwards-Helaire last year shows he likes to go to the RB's a lot in the passing game. It is an 
extension of the running game and opens up the passing game for the WR's. Thinking we will go heavy on Offense in this 
Draft with it being so deep at WR and interior Lineman.

This will help keep Burrow comfortable and he will have his fellow Draftees along with Hubbard here to make it HIS team 
under Zac. When you have great pass catching RB's you need to use them and it will prolong AJ's career and help out Ross
and Boyd so they can stay healthy.

Expecting an Offense a lot like LSU ran this year which Taylor is already pretty much used to running.

Keep the pressure off of Burrow is the key even if he thrives in pressure situations. Help him out, keep him comfortable and
just have fun out there. The Defense will be muchly improved this season with the additions and the O-line and running game
came around late last year well. Don't see these things regressing.
WhoDey2  Joe Mixon's contract is up at the end of this season. If they don't extend him, we may see Clyde Edwards-Helaire taken with #33. Let Mixon walk and have one helluva running back on a 4 year rookie Deal... Cool
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What kind of offense will we see in 2020? - JSR18 - 04-13-2020, 12:44 AM