Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Riser and Faller?
Its 10 days until the draft so I'd like to see who everyone thinks is going to rise way above or fall way below the draft projections.

My Riser is Marlon Davidson Auburn DT/DE. I think he will go top 15. Everyone talks about his teammate Derrick Brown and at the Senior Bowl it was Javon Kinlaw but Davidson was the best Defensive Tackle in mobile. He showed a diverse set of pass rush moves that Kinlaw didn't...This draft is light on pass rushers and a guy that can play 3 or 4 tech that can rush thr passer I believe will climb on draft day.

My faller is Tee Higgin Clemson WR. Higgins is projected as an X receiver in the NFL an X has to be able to beat press coverage. Higgins in the two biggest games of the year against top physical press corners (Okudah, Arnette, Fulton, Stingley) looked bad. He followed that up with very bad testing at his pro day. I can see Higgins falling to the 3rd round because of the WR draft class.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who is your Riser and Faller? - Synric - 04-13-2020, 02:25 PM
Who is your Riser and Faller? - BenZoo2 - 04-13-2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Who is your Riser and Faller? - J24 - 04-13-2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Who is your Riser and Faller? - McC - 04-17-2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Who is your Riser and Faller? - McC - 04-17-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Who is your Riser and Faller? - Nati#1 - 04-18-2020, 12:10 AM