Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Athletic's Dane Brugler Mock Draft.
(04-13-2020, 01:18 PM)Whatever Wrote: No WR makes this a hard pass for me.  Jones is a project, but he's a great scheme fit and OT has a very high positional value.  ADG in the 3rd is bad, imo. He was considered a 3rd-4th rounder before he broke his ankle.  I prefer Breedson's teammate Onwenu and the top of 4 seems like  a reach for either.  Hand won't make the roster, so that's basically a wasted pick.

ADG has actually been moving up the board of late especially after senior bowl with the minor surgery he had after. We had a meeting with him last week i believe.  Not sure if he will still be there in the 4th.. but I would love if Baun is there in 2nd.. then take BPA Oline in 3rd come back with ADG in 4th or move up in middle to late 3rd to get him... That would give us two hard playing Lbs which we need

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2020/04/09/2020-nfl-draft-most-underrated-prospects-jalen-hurts-darrynton-evans-john-hightower/9/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic's Dane Brugler Mock Draft. - Essex Johnson - 04-13-2020, 03:32 PM