Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show
(04-13-2020, 04:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am confident in Taylor as a person/player handler for the Bengals. He seems like a good dude who is able to get players to play for him.

That said, he's a TERRIBLE play caller/OC and he hired all his buddies to be on his staff and they have sucked too. Also not inspired by his first draft.

I can like him in interviews and that all day long, but if his offense sucks (and he refuses to give up playcalling) and he keeps drafting players like Sample and Finley, it doesn't matter. They won't be successful.

Agreed Zac was a terrible play caller last season. Was hoping he would give that job up and just coach the team.

Thought Turner and even Lou got much better as the season went on. Taylor is still young and could improve in all the areas.

Not giving up yet, plus Taylor had a very short Offseason last year and had to work with Marv's team for the most part.

I know these are excuses but I have to have some hope and this Free Agency and getting Burrow gives me some.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-13-2020, 04:28 PM