Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show
(04-13-2020, 04:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am confident in Taylor as a person/player handler for the Bengals. He seems like a good dude who is able to get players to play for him.

That said, he's a TERRIBLE play caller/OC and he hired all his buddies to be on his staff and they have sucked too. Also not inspired by his first draft.

I can like him in interviews and that all day long, but if his offense sucks (and he refuses to give up playcalling) and he keeps drafting players like Sample and Finley, it doesn't matter. They won't be successful.

ZT seems organized, thorough, knowledgeable, and gets the respect of his players. He's a good leader. 

I do question the rest of his staff and their abilities and last years draft also sticks with me. I know we are only a year out from it, but I dont have high hopes for really any of the players drafted. That being said, we really dont know what kind on input/power he had over any of this picks. We are in the dark. 

I really think they layup first round pick and being able to have the first pick of each day is going to help him a lot this year. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show - WeezyBengal - 04-13-2020, 04:36 PM