Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show
(04-13-2020, 04:36 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: ZT seems organized, thorough, knowledgeable, and gets the respect of his players. He's a good leader. 

I do question the rest of his staff and their abilities and last years draft also sticks with me. I know we are only a year out from it, but I dont have high hopes for really any of the players drafted. That being said, we really dont know what kind on input/power he had over any of this picks. We are in the dark. 

I really think they layup first round pick and being able to have the first pick of each day is going to help him a lot this year. 

I think this was a case of variables.
ZT may have wanted to change up the players last year, but the FO saw most of the players start the year off 4-1 in 2018, so he didn't want to change much.
Now that the season resulted in 2-14, ZT may have convinced the FO that the players needed to be changed out.
This is now ZT's chance to prove that the issue was the players, not the scheme/coaching.
Depending on the success this year, we may see coaching/playcalling changes in 2021 (or sooner).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show - ochocincos - 04-13-2020, 05:09 PM