Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show
(04-13-2020, 04:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am confident in Taylor as a person/player handler for the Bengals. He seems like a good dude who is able to get players to play for him.

That said, he's a TERRIBLE play caller/OC and he hired all his buddies to be on his staff and they have sucked too. Also not inspired by his first draft.

I can like him in interviews and that all day long, but if his offense sucks (and he refuses to give up playcalling) and he keeps drafting players like Sample and Finley, it doesn't matter. They won't be successful.

I was about to say the same thing. It's amazing that he's been able to open up the Brown family coffers, but let's be real. His playcalling was atrocious last year. He still needs to prove he can be a good play caller or at the very least find someone who can call plays. I'm optimistic about him improving because he's had more experience, but let's not get too out of hand.

I hope that the Bengals grow to he a powerhouse, but let's see what they can do first. I'm hoping the Burrow/Taylor era will have us lifting up some trophies or at the very least see some progress where Lewis couldn't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor on the Dan Patrick Show - Brownshoe - 04-13-2020, 07:32 PM