Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-16-2015, 02:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, but man would never develop if God made all the decisions for him.

If God made himself visible today and said "I am real and the only way to Heaven is through me. I am going to remove all evil from the world and make all your decisions for you." There would be a whole lot more Christians but what would be left for man to do?

Is man anymore "developed" now than they were thousands of years ago from a religious standpoint? I'd say no.  

If your argument was God only intercedes when necessary, then the Garden of Eden story seems like the most opportune time. 

And why would God create the world initially without evil, if indeed he thought a world minus evil was such a bad thing?  Are you saying that ultimately his desire was for Adam and Eve to eat the fruit after all?  

And I would argue there would be no Christians, because he would have never had to send his son to Earth to be killed in the first place.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - WhoDeyWho - 10-16-2015, 02:27 PM