Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Official Bengals Message Board Mock Draft Round 2 Summary
(04-15-2020, 04:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: AJ has played 9 games the past two years.  So an average of 4.5 games a year.

Put it another way, John Ross has played more games the last 3 years than AJ.

You keep likening this to the Hopkins trade, but AJ isn't comparable to Hopkins.  Hopkins is only 27, in his prime, and is only 300 yards or so behind AJ for career receiving yards.  He also had a long term deal and has only missed 2 games his entire career.  AJ has nowhere near the value of DHop.

The past CAN be a predictor of the future.  But that doesn't mean it always is.

The whole story, to me, is that AJ's greatest value to the Bengals is being a Bengal and not as GB's path to the SB.

I wasn't comparing AJ to Hopkins.  I was using that as an example of utterly awful trades.

It would be wrong for the Bengals to pay AJ 18 mil for the year, but somehow the Packers would want to?  Give me a break.

Mike Brown will not allow himself to be hosed like that.  Thank God.

We'll just agree to disagree because you will never convince me that trade would ever be anything but moronic.

The Bengals baked a nice cake in the off season.  Please don't stop it into dust with such an epically stupid move.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Official Bengals Message Board Mock Draft Round 2 Summary - McC - 04-15-2020, 04:56 PM