Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Official Bengals Message Board Mock Draft Round 2 Summary
(04-15-2020, 03:26 PM)Whatever Wrote: Lol, I knew that wouldn't be a popular pick.

I like Higgins, but he completely bombed his pro day.  I have as a late 2nd-early 3rd.

Shenault has way too many injury flags for me to want him at 33 with this WR class.  We've just been burned too many times with injury prone draft picks from early in the draft.

The thing that put Claypool over Mims was his size and physicality.  AFCN DB's aren't going to be able to bully him around.  He's also a nasty run blocker.

With 12 WR"s going in the first 2 rounds, no way I think he'd be there in 3.

Pro days don’t mean anything look at his game tape! Higgins is faster and has better hands than Claypool, he snatches the ball out of the air while Claypool often let’s the ball come in close to his body. I like Claypool, I just think that pick Higgins is way better, most experts have it ranked that way too.

GL on the next pick, I do think WR is of big importance tho and could even justify taking two this draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Official Bengals Message Board Mock Draft Round 2 Summary - ShowMeUrTDs - 04-17-2020, 06:34 PM