Poll: Who do you want The Bengals to take at #33?
Laviska Shenault-WR Col
Austin Jackson--OT---USC
Justin Jefferson--WR--LSU
Zach Baun--LB--Wisconsin
Patrick Queen--LB--LSU
Curtis Weaver--LB--BSU
Kenneth Murray--LB--OKL
Isaiah Wilson--RT--Georgia
Denzel Mims--WR--Baylor
Cesar Ruiz--C/G--Michigan
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33....
(04-18-2020, 12:46 AM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: One mock on CBS has Lewis going #92, 3rd Round to the Ravens. 
Another analyst on CBS has him at #183 overall
Reuter has him going #41, 2nd Rd to Cleveland?? 
And Gil Brandt, The Godfather, doesn't even have him in his Top 150. He usually doesn't miss on those picks. So, that's a 5th Rounder. 

It seems analysts are all over the board on him; But, bringing in an LSU Lineman to team with their Ex QB seems fine in my book. Let's get get some extra picks in this draft and take him in the 4th-5th Round if he's available. 

Some NFL network guys were tweeting back and forth yesterday about conversations they had with GMs/Scouts/etc. They said that the draft rankings sports media usually have aren't too far off how NFL teams few prospects and this year the rankings are WAY off. Said there are going to be tons of guys that go earlier/later than projected. 

Personally, it has me pumped. I think it's going to make the draft even more exciting. Is it Thursday yet?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33.... - Schmitbuck - 04-18-2020, 07:36 AM