Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Gresham be doing the same thing Eifert is if he had this years' Andy?
1. I've been told that nobody loves Gresh, yet the OP and many of the usual suspects are coming to bat for him.

2. Gresham would've been a solid player for us if you completely disregard the pretty significant flaws in his game. He had a lot of penalties and fumbles. Too many for his position. Hands were iffy. He eventually became a solid blocker and he made some good plays at times. I do think he was limited in what he could do. He absolutely could not do what Eifert is doing.

3. I've seen Gresh homers excusing his total lack of production this season by bringing up the surgery he had way back in March. Not really buying that, but if he's not healthy enough to contribute for AZ, what makes anyone think he'd be making plays here? If he were here, he'd be doing exactly what Kroft is doing.

Speaking of Kroft, Gresh fans sure are hard on a guy who has 5 fewer catches than their boy. Fact is, this team has too many mouths to feed and the 2nd TE just isn't going to be a huge factor. Too many folks just bought into the 2 TE hype after Eifert was drafted. We're just not doing that anymore. Kroft is doing what most backup TE's do. That doesn't mean he's incapable of being a receiver.    
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Gresham be doing the same thing Eifert is if he had this years' Andy? - Shake n Blake - 10-16-2015, 09:07 PM