Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Gresham be doing the same thing Eifert is if he had this years' Andy?
(10-16-2015, 09:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. I've been told that nobody loves Gresh, yet the OP and many of the usual suspects are coming to bat for him.

2. Gresham would've been a solid player for us if you completely disregard the pretty significant flaws in his game.

3. I've seen Gresh homers excusing his total lack of production this season by bringing up the surgery he had way back in March.

1. An entire thread full of Gresham trashing, like 3 total people sticking up for him by saying "he wasn't awful", and your conclusion is that we LOVE him? Are you trolling with that, or am I missing something?

2. I could say the same of the careers of some guys you've vehemently defended in the past.

3. Who are "Gresh homers"?? I honestly hope you aren't referring to those of us that have said he was solid in his time here.

Zero people have said anything even close to "omg Gresham was amazing!" Or even "he was great!" and you're puffing your chest as if you were right in our other argument because of this. LOL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Gresham be doing the same thing Eifert is if he had this years' Andy? - djs7685 - 10-16-2015, 09:30 PM