Poll: Who is the most important for helping Burrow during his rookie season?
Zac Taylor - Head Coach
Brian Callahan - Offensive Coordinator
Dan Pitcher - QB Coach
Jonah Williams - OL
Other (Explain in post)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the most important for Joe Burrow in his rookie season?
(04-18-2020, 03:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I would be fine with Mims at 33, I like his size, speed and the way he goes up for the ball.

He will need to reign in some of that pushing off though. Gotta give him credit though, he is sneaky at it lol

Well sounds like Trautman in the mid rounds is very possible then...

Awesome, I will put him in my thoughts along with Moss and Deguara.

I know that TE has not been used much in the passing game under Taylor but I think this is something that needs to change
with Burrow coming in. A great coach keeps all his options open and adapts to the game. You hit the wide open man, that is 
what Burrow does, give him all the options possible and he will exploit.

Agreed about the prospect of a TE, but it has to be a receiving threat...someone like Eifert.  A killer in the red zone and moving the chains.  

If they are almost always going to be in 3 WR sets, we need a TE that could be a real threat as a receiver to take advantage of the underneath.   I think Chase Claypool in Rd 2 would also be an excellent choice.  I don't want to hear that he should be a TE, as no TE has 4.42 and long speed to play outside as he does, but he can do a lot of TE-like things down the seam and he is a powerful blocker.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the most important for Joe Burrow in his rookie season? - SHRacerX - 04-18-2020, 04:07 PM