Poll: Who do you want The Bengals to take at #33?
Laviska Shenault-WR Col
Austin Jackson--OT---USC
Justin Jefferson--WR--LSU
Zach Baun--LB--Wisconsin
Patrick Queen--LB--LSU
Curtis Weaver--LB--BSU
Kenneth Murray--LB--OKL
Isaiah Wilson--RT--Georgia
Denzel Mims--WR--Baylor
Cesar Ruiz--C/G--Michigan
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33....
(04-17-2020, 10:18 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am not trying to beat you guys up that are touting Ruiz as the answer at RG, but have you watched his film?  Does he get moved backwards?  Against players in the Big 10?  The answer is yes.  He struggles against power rushers, and sometimes "loses ground".  He isn't as wide a body as is ideal at RG.  And we want to use pick #33 on him?  Did we learn nothing from Billy Price?

Damien Lewis NEVER moved backwards.  The National Championship game.  The Senior Bowl.  In the SEC, going against future NFL DTs...he was a beast.  He doesn't have the greatest mobility to pull, but he CAN do it...it just isn't his strength.  

I heard for months the raving about an OT having outstanding athleticism and quick feet, but he was dominated in the NFL (Ogbuehi).  

Lewis is the mauler at RG we need, and he has done it against the best in the college game.  Oh, and he would likely be available when we pick in Rd 4.  

I honestly haven't watched Ruiz's film, just going off of others that have like Synric.

I really like Lewis and have watched a lot of him but his lack of mobility is concerning.

There are many reasons why Ruiz is a first round prospect and Lewis is a 4th round one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hoard's Interview has 10 Prospects at #33.... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2020, 04:33 PM