Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-16-2015, 10:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've been accused of  having at least 15 alts on this board. My concern is your assertion that you "heard" this or DJS saying the exact IP address. As I understand it IP address indicates the computer, I have 4 computers, 3 tables, 4 smartphones, and 1 PS4 in my house, as well as posting from work. 

What I have asked and it has not been answered (let's stop dodging) Who did "you" hear from that KP and I are the same person and how did "DSJ" obtain the information that we have the same IP address.

You answer those; as I am sure other members are concerned with how this PII is being obtained and I will answer the question you long (not in a stalking manner) seek.

If any of this involves collusion with a Moderator, I will leave this board forever and urge others that don't want their information shared to do the same.

Oh please dude, enough with the melodramatics. Nobody gave anyone your actual number as far as I know. I certainly don't have it.

But thanks for making it obvious King Poster is your alt. Moving on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - GodHatesBengals - 10-16-2015, 10:31 PM