Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-16-2015, 10:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As are the 15 others alts that I have been accused of having. I've been Tommy C, Cincy Best, Blartsy, Woodley, ect.. I have always blown them off. But when someone suggests they "heard" you are the same or claim they know you have the same IP address I become concerned. If you don't want to disclose (beat around the bush) how you "heard" we were the same person you are doing every member of this board a disservice. Everyone hear has a stake and if this info is being shared (I noticed how much you kept pointing to the Mods watching), they have a right to know.  

Brother, a very simple question was asked. If somebody asked me if I was djs as you briefly tried to deflect to, I would simply say "no". You apparently cannot do the same for a very obvious reason.

I'm not doing anybody a disservice; somebody who makes up accounts so that he can artificially inflate his rep and troll the boards is the one doing a disservice. A mod simply saying "Hey, these two accounts have the same IP address" is not some kind of privacy violation, no matter how much you whine about it, and everyone with any kind of sense knows that.

PS:

Quote:KingPoster ( 23 ) - Last updated 07-18-2015, 08:17 PM

Rating given for bfine32's post in Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance

Positive (+1): You are killing them

One of the best pats on the back I've ever seen a man give himself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - GodHatesBengals - 10-16-2015, 10:48 PM