Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Proposal Help
(10-16-2015, 09:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thanks.  

I declined it after reading all that, but I was seriously considering it before.

It's PPR, and I agree about Reid with the RBBC, and especially since I think Kniles Davis will be the goalline back and vulture some touchdowns.

Brown's saying that he wants Vick to take more downfield shots, so that should increase his value even more.  He would have had a huge week last week if he doesn't drop that touchdown pass.

What sucks about this league is the waiver order resets every week like in the real league and goes from the team with the worst record to the best, so I can't improve my team much with any players that are suddenly playing well or are surprising.  That means that, if one of my top players gets injured, I can't get his replacement or even improve my team much until I lose enough games to where I'm out of playoff contention and/or all the good players are gone.

He just emailed me saying he understands my rejection and asked if I'm locked in to AB, so I might say yes unless he's wiling to give up Le'Veon Bell, but note that I know he won't do it.  

Maybe he would though because he also has Freeman, Foster, Miller and West, and I could argue that Ab and Bell will steal each other's points.  Or maybe try to get Freeman.

AB will be nothing any good as long as Vick is starting but Ben is already practicing and should be back pretty soon and then AB will be getting 15-20 points a game. If your record is solid I would hold onto AB until Ben is back and finish strong with a stud at WR.

Also last I heard Knile Davis was #1 on the depth chart this week even if they both will get a shot, my guess is a RBBC in KC. Honestly just sounds like the guy grabbed him to try and sale high when so much is unknown. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trade Proposal Help - BFritz21 - 10-16-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Trade Proposal Help - djs7685 - 10-16-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Trade Proposal Help - BFritz21 - 10-16-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Trade Proposal Help - djs7685 - 10-16-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Trade Proposal Help - BobJones4980 - 10-16-2015, 11:12 PM