Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-16-2015, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well only one is stalking.

Neither one is stalking. As a member of the Department of Defense, you may want to get a better grasp on legal terminology.

Quote:How far back did you have to go to see a +1 from 3 months ago? I've probably given  you more rep than that in the last 3 months. 

You win. I'll tell ya what kind of sorcery I used to find it.

I went to your profile after learning you were King Poster. I clicked your rep page. I clicked "Sort by:Username", which sorts your rep ratings in alphabetical order of the users who gave it. I went to the "K" page. Miraculous, eh?

I imagine something like that would be a lot of effort and commitment on your part, but for a lot of us, something like that takes all of 10 seconds, which is about how much thought I put into finding it.

So, now that we all know how I found out you did it; care to share with us why  you did it? I think we are all dying to know why  you wanted to talk to yourself.

Quote:Let's keep going down the road. Which mod shared the info? The board deserves to know.

Dude. Like, 90% of the board knows. It's publicly available, very clear and succinct, and it didn't violate your privacy in the slightest.

I'd give you a link, but honestly? It's just too funny this way. Maybe the DoD has some supercomputer that can find the comment for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - GodHatesBengals - 10-16-2015, 11:49 PM