Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Prospects Under the Radar
(04-21-2020, 02:26 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: List here players in the upcoming 2020 draft that you think can be stars but are under the radar.

My list:

LB: Toohill; Stanford, can actually cover TE!
Guard: Onwenu; Michigan, a huge man that can play RG and mull people
RB: Gipson; Memphis, a rare athlete that can play WR and 3-down RB.  
OT: McKivitz; West Virgina, raw but has the tools to be a special OT in the NFL
SAF: Muse; Clemson, a huge safety that will play OLB in the NFL.  hits like a truck
LB: Davion Taylor, Colorado, athletic score is similar to Patrick Queen.  

Nice list, Doc...I would have put Gipson (ironically, I have another one) and Muse on my list.  If I heard correctly, the Bengals have spoken with Taylor as well.

Here are some of mine:

RB- Zack Moss, Utah.  Dude averaged over 6 ypc his last two seasons and didn't play in a wide-open offense.  Out of a more traditional set, he destroyed people.  Very elusive, but tough.  Can catch pretty well, also.

WR- James Proche, SMU.  Loved watching this guy.  And there wasn't a whole lot else drawing coverage away from him.  Great hands, route-running, and fights for the ball.  Over 300 receptions and 39 TDs in his college career.  Someone needing a slot WR is going to be VERY happy they got him.  I just hope it isn't pitt. 

TE- Adam Trautman, THE University of Dayton(!).  Sure, he's not a hidden gem, but I have to put the guy on this list.  He is like a big WR and runs like one.  He didn't time very well at the combine, but having watched him play live, I can say he loses no speed when the pads are put on.  Other people just look slower.  

DE- Trevis Gipson, Tulsa.  Love his body, especially his long arms.  Pretty damn impressive bench numbers given those tree limbs.  A very high-motor guy that always finds himself around the football. Doesn't have a ton of pass rush moves or ridiculous bend, but is relentless and can do the proverbial "convert speed to power" when he gets someone moving wide and use one of those limbs to shove him aside.  I doubt he is on the Bengals radar because of the small school, but he screams New England Patriot.

DT- McTelvin Agim, Arkansas.  Played on a horrible defense, but had ridiculous production for a DT on a line of duds.  He is a 3-technique that would fit VERY well with Cincy in terms of giving Geno a blow and could be a steal in a late round.  VERY quick off the snap and was successful for many years in the SEC.  Started as a freshman.  

CB- Kindle Vildor, Georgia Southern.  Not a very big guy (5'10" and 185 lbs) but has underrated athleticism and toughness.  Likes to play press and played outside at GASO, but might make an even better slot CB.  Played some of his best against really good teams with excellent WRs (LSU and Minnesota).  I think those two games will get him on some scouts radar, but he is still projected as a later round pick.  I just love how tough and confident the guy is on the field.  I want Alpha-dogs and this guy won't back down to anyone.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Prospects Under the Radar - SHRacerX - 04-21-2020, 09:37 AM
RE: 2020 Prospects Under the Radar - Au165 - 04-21-2020, 10:51 AM