Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-17-2015, 12:59 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It took you an hour to think that up? Really?

Fascinating how your "relative" made sure to hide all their activity for some reason, not to mention the fact they haven't showed up here at all to defend you. Hilarious

The fact that a mod would share that you are using a dummy account and not to be fooled isn't even slightly disturbing. As a matter of fact, most boards would not only declare publicly that you did that, but also ban you. You don't have some kind of "right" to make alt accounts on a message board without anyone ever knowing.

Stop trying to make it look like your security has been breached here because you got caught doing something weird. Not an ounce of your private information has been revealed. 

I don't even know how to hide activity or see if others are doing it.

If there is no security breech then why won't you share the identity of the mod that provided it? He can also admit it at any time.

This board is more than welcome to ban me and if they side with these actions I urge them to do so.

I've been on these board since 2005 and have never created an alt; even though I have been accused may times.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - bfine32 - 10-17-2015, 01:21 AM