Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-17-2015, 01:26 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The evidence says otherwise. Just because after an hour you thought of the brilliant idea to ascribe KP to a mysterious "relative" doesn't change the facts.

The hilarious part is your infamous stubbornness won't allow you to just admit you did it and move on. It sounds cliche, but this is like watching a train wreck.

I already told you why I won't share the identity of the mod: cuz it's funnier not to.

There are still only "two" folks that find this 'FUNNY" It is you and DJS. I suppose you cannot see the irony in not exposing a source while erroneously accusing someone of creating an alt.  

I will say it is telling which side the mods side with, Pretty much done with this board. A mod will share private information with anybody that asks, but won't come forth.

If you had access to the mothership, you and the mod would see who KP stated he was. 

It is sad these boards have come to this. We were having an earnest discussion on the OP and you break in and personally attack someone in the discussion, with the mod's approval.  

I must say; I've outgrown these boards and I've seen the same about a few of the more respectable members on these boards.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - bfine32 - 10-17-2015, 02:44 AM