Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-17-2015, 02:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There are still only "two" folks that find this 'FUNNY" It is you and DJS. I suppose you cannot see the irony in not exposing a source while erroneously accusing someone of creating an alt.  

I will say it is telling which side the mods side with, Pretty much done with this board. A mod will share private information with anybody that asks, but won't come forth.

If you had access to the mothership, you and the mod would see who KP stated he was. 

It is sad these boards have come to this. We were having an earnest discussion on the OP and you break in and personally attack someone in the discussion, with the mod's approval.  

I must say; I've outgrown these boards and I've seen the same about a few of the more respectable members on these boards.  

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

You got busted using an alt. It happens. The problem is you, not the mods; be a true conservative and accept responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming it on your superiors.

KP is you. Nobody buys for a second that you wasted all night having a meltdown over this when you coulda just said "Oh, my brother/sister/wife/son/daughter/father/mother/whatever gets on here". But in addition to crying all night, threatening the board with a Department of Defense investigation (!) and acting as if you are gonna leave the site for good(!!), you finally decided KP is a family member who just happens to keep their page private, hides their online/offline status and didn't feel like coming to your defense at any point tonight (!!!).

Nice.

All it does is confirm what many of us have long suspected: that you make fake accounts to troll the board with. I guess you get a lot of free time when you work for the DoD. Hilarious

BTW, sending your employers at the DoD to the same website you publicly admitted to using illegal television streams on? Solid move.

See ya in a day or two.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - GodHatesBengals - 10-17-2015, 03:51 AM