Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-17-2015, 02:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There are still only "two" folks that find this 'FUNNY" It is you and DJS. I suppose you cannot see the irony in not exposing a source while erroneously accusing someone of creating an alt.  

I will say it is telling which side the mods side with, Pretty much done with this board. A mod will share private information with anybody that asks, but won't come forth.

If you had access to the mothership, you and the mod would see who KP stated he was. 

It is sad these boards have come to this. We were having an earnest discussion on the OP and you break in and personally attack someone in the discussion, with the mod's approval.  

I must say; I've outgrown these boards and I've seen the same about a few of the more respectable members on these boards.  

What private information is being shared ?
You IP addy was not given out.
From what I'm reading in this thread,  It's only been stated that it matches another poster.
It would seem that no sensitive data has been divulged. 

Btw.... the site is already on a watch list.
Certain words make that so.
The first time someone said "Andy threw a bomb" it was marked for observation.
Are you sure you're DoD ?
They run a little tighter and I'm starting to think you're a contractor at CACI or something. 
Those guys work a couple of hours, then get a couple hours of break.
That would explain the amount of time you post in a work day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - Rotobeast - 10-17-2015, 07:50 AM