Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think we go tackle in the 2nd
(04-20-2020, 10:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I was thinking about this the other day. Remembering the draft when the Redskins bet the farm to trade up for RG3. And took Cousins later in the draft. We know how that worked out. Highly unlikely considering the QBs on our roster right now. But just an interesting piece of early QB pick history

I have this dream that Dolegala beats out Finley and Burrow takes an immediate liking to him and helps him develop.  Dolegala, next year, is dominant in the preseason and even gets to start a regular season game (just wait!) because the Bengals have locked up the division and can't change their seeding.  Playing with mostly #2s, Dolegala pounds the opponent and the Bengals win the game.

The following offseason, a team in need of a young QB offers the Bengals something ridiculous for Dolegala, a la Seattle for Matt Flynn when he did just that in Green Bay.  

I know there is some wild imagination there, but I see Finley as so limited that I would hope they try to develop Dolegala instead.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we go tackle in the 2nd - SHRacerX - 04-22-2020, 08:40 AM
RE: I think we go tackle in the 2nd - McC - 04-20-2020, 11:11 PM
I think we go tackle in the 2nd - BenZoo2 - 04-22-2020, 01:41 PM