Poll: At pick #33, which position group would you want? Assume no trade back and all positions are equally ranked:
WR
OT
OLB/DE
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At #33, what position group do you want?
(04-22-2020, 09:51 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I can't wait to see who falls out of the 1st round. There's probably 4-6 WR's gonna go in 1st, there's likely gonna be some moving around to snatch up QB's. Often there's a guy that goes in the late 1st that some team is high on (need) that nobody had there.

i feel there could be some really good players left at #33. Gonna be interesting to see what they do ? I could see OT, LB, or WR. I'm hoping one of the top WR's fall and we snatch him up. I'm just not crazy about going into the season relying on AJ and Ross to stay on the field.

I keep leaning that way, but then I say to myself:  How great could our receivers be with a better line and Burrow?  Remember, we also signed Mike Thomas (the other one) as a WR that worked with Zac Taylor before.  

It is a really, really tough call.  One thing is for sure, as much as I was on the Queen/LB train early...I think I would much rather get LBs later in the draft and get that WR in Rd 2. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At #33, what position group do you want? - SHRacerX - 04-22-2020, 10:41 AM