Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your trade option
If a trade back from 33 becomes the better option, what is your trade package to look our for? I say that because there have been a lot of mocks with trades at 33 and some scattered discussion in targeting areas of need where the crop becomes heavy.

The most prevalent is the Jags package, or a few slots down for a team to leap the Colts for a QB. Miami has a ton of picks and instead of moving up from 39...what about moving up from 56?

It's a steep drop for Cincy, but it likely fetches 70 and I think even 141 if the Bengals send back next year's 5th or 6th. Miami gets 5 in the top 39 and stores a pick for next year.

Again, we're talking a scenario where your guys at 33 (Murray, Jones, Queen, ect..) are gone. From 56, 65 and 70 and 107 you can still get:
-A 2nd rd grade (in other years) WR
-one of the nfl.com's G/T graded a starter within a year
-one of Wilson, Harrison, Brooks or Davis-Gaither at LB
-total BPA, getting you that rusher or doubling down with a project pick like Davion Taylor or higher rated injury risk gamble.

Even if teams did 90% of their work through "it", that slim margin may be the difference on letting a questionable player slide. We could see some gems slide more this year, so I'm not saying lean heavy at the trade opportunity but be ready when good offers come.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Your trade option - phil413 - 04-22-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Your trade option - pulses - 04-23-2020, 01:06 AM