Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think we go tackle in the 2nd
(04-22-2020, 08:15 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: You and I see eye to eye of the Tiger on this one SHR! Lol 

I could definitely see Lewis going to us in the 4th. Draft Experts say he's only a masher and doesn't do very well in movement. 
I've seen every one of their games, and so much Burrow, Jefferson, Hellaire, Cushenberry and Lewis tape, it's ridiculous. (My GF's nephew started on LSU's Defense as a true freshman)! 
And, Lewis does get to the second level, and runs down the field mashing players as well. I'm sure he would be just fine in the Bengals system. 
And, the Bengals coached him and Cushenberry in the Senior Bowl. 
I fully expect at least one of those dudes on the team to help their boy Burrow!  ThumbsUp

Selfishly, I almost wish Lewis hadn't been a late add to the Senior Bowl.  Now Detroit knows him well, too, but to get him they would have to use a 3rd rounder (assuming the Bengals went after him in the 4th).  I think the players at the Senior Bowl have such a leg up on everyone else as they know their medicals and overall impressions whereas all the other players have been working from tape and skype/zoom.

If they get Lewis for RG and a guy like Isiah Wilson as our RT in Rd 2, the offensive line is a weakness no more.  

As much as I want a WR like Mims in our 2nd pick, I might just hold my breath that a guy like Claypool is available in Rd 3.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we go tackle in the 2nd - McC - 04-20-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: I think we go tackle in the 2nd - SHRacerX - 04-23-2020, 07:46 AM
I think we go tackle in the 2nd - BenZoo2 - 04-22-2020, 01:41 PM