Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham Makes His Predictions
(04-23-2020, 08:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hmmm, I would be very surprised if they went corner...that would indicate that WJIII is gone.  

As much as I like Queen (not Murray as much), I really think there is quality depth at LB in the later rounds.  I don't see a tremendous falloff in talent between guys like Murray and William Gay, Jr.  

OT is another matter.  Starter at RT could be there at #33 in Isiah Wilson, and if they were able to get Damien Lewis in Rd 4, the right side of the line becomes almost 700 lbs of human forklifts.  That, and Wilson's insanely long arms make it very hard to run around him, even if he isn't super twitchy.

I am going to say my guess at #33 is Wilson.  And if it isn't Burrow at #1, I am burning down someone's house before they can even call/skype in the 2nd pick.

I know I've said it a few times already, but the guy I'm wanting is Wilson as well. 

I agree with you on corner. That they were hammering the position as a possibility, I think gives some insight about how the organization views the corners they had on last year's roster. 

I think the thing I'm looking forward to the most tonight is to see which positions have a run on players. Really hoping we see 2 RBs, 4-5 QBs, several CBs and DL go. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Lapham Makes His Predictions - Schmitbuck - 04-23-2020, 08:00 AM
RE: Lapham Makes His Predictions - Schmitbuck - 04-23-2020, 08:35 AM
RE: Lapham Makes His Predictions - CJD - 04-23-2020, 08:33 AM
RE: Lapham Makes His Predictions - McC - 04-23-2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Lapham Makes His Predictions - corpjet - 04-23-2020, 09:46 AM