Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-17-2015, 11:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I promise I work for the Department of Defense even though I didn't even know exactly what an IP address was!!!!!

I don't really use an alt, that was a family member.... who I also take to work and share my computer with, apparently,  because otherwise I wouldn't keep whining about my office IP!!!!!!

Stick to the issues by allowing me to troll without pointing it out!!!!! I mean I offer so much valuable insight to convos with my hair-splitting and question begging, cuz I'm educated and knowledgeable, and the webmasters at the old board who were a couple of fellow right-winger Mike Brown cronies knew to protect me from criticism and not tell about my alts because of it!!!!

Wah wahh wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! "Credentials", cuz that word belongs in there when I'm talking about an anonymous message board I want to troll and use alts on without getting caught, for some reason!

Okay, I lied about leaving the site but I won't be on as much!

Translated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's insanity! The war on Christianity...... - GodHatesBengals - 10-17-2015, 12:17 PM