Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham Makes His Predictions
(04-23-2020, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: As a rush end, I think Lapham also likes Uche better than Baun, as do I. 

I believe he said Baun was more of a late 2nd/early 3rd round pick.  

I've watched tape on both and Baun just strikes me as the better player. Uche is probably faster, but I think he'd need a year to develop. Not Baun. Baun looks as NFL ready as I've ever seen. I know some say he needs to add some weight, but he's super smart in terms of football IQ. That's where I think think he separates himself from Uche the most. Not saying Uche is dumb, but he has alot to learn. Baun follows his assignment extremely well. He's patient to read and react, and you almost never see him lose contain on the edge. But he can also GO! when he's called to rush the passer. I've seen Uche take some bad angles. Not as much with Baun. 

I've got mixed thoughts on Brooks. His Oklahoma tape is awful. He looks really indecisive there. But his Baylor tape is much better. As if his Oklahoma State tape. He's fast and physical. I won't be upset if he's the pick. I just hope we can trade back and get an extra 3rd, and I hope that extra 3rd is Davis-Gaither. 

Still, I think my preference would be for one of the top OTs to fall to us. 

In all honesty, I don't know, man. LOL. We're going to have alot of good options. I just hope they don't pull another Sample on us. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Lapham Makes His Predictions - Schmitbuck - 04-23-2020, 08:00 AM
RE: Lapham Makes His Predictions - CJD - 04-23-2020, 08:33 AM
RE: Lapham Makes His Predictions - McC - 04-23-2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Lapham Makes His Predictions - corpjet - 04-23-2020, 09:46 AM
RE: Lapham Makes His Predictions - BURROWorBUST - 04-23-2020, 12:00 PM