Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Round Projections Available at #33
(04-24-2020, 01:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So you want Jones, correct? You and AU seem to know your stuff when it comes to the draft so if you guys are both all in on him I’ll feel better if we take him.

I like alot of guys actually. I like Zack Baun it might not seem like it I'm just putting a little hey there are some flags into it. 

Jones and Baun would fit well. I can also see Mims and Shenault, but I think the best value would be to trade back if they can find someone willing and take Lucas Niang who can play RG or RT year 1 but his hip is a serious flag.

(04-24-2020, 01:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: They had him work all week at the senior bowl as a stack backer and he did pretty well by most reports. I think if we take him it's based on what they saw from him there. I think you can play him as a SAM in a 4-3 look then use him as more of a rusher in 3-4 looks.

I can see him as that old school 43 Leo and a 34 inside/34 edge rusher. He can be moved all over. He is actually really good in space always playing on the field side helps is projection.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Round Projections Available at #33 - Synric - 04-24-2020, 01:09 PM