Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I loved about the draft
(04-24-2020, 12:10 PM)shanebo Wrote: Wirfs jumping out of the pool was the most amazing thing I saw last night.  McCarthy's giant head was great too.

Also loved, in no particular order:

- Goodell's costume change.  He clearly spilled something on his shirt and tried to pass it off as a non-event.
- CeeDee Lamb's girlfriend.  
- The background bling (and lack thereof).  Warner, Irvin, and Elway had some impressive trophy displays going on, as did Lincoln Riley.  Gus Malzahn's mural was nuts.  But Kliff Kingsbury had the best crib by far, with Jerry Jones's space yacht a close second.  In contrast, Gettelman was clearly banished to an attic or basement, and Zac Taylor and Joe Judge appeared to be working from movie sets.
- Mike Vrabel's color guard, particularly the guy pooping in the background.
- The fact that Joe Douglas kept his study Eagles green after taking the Jets job, apparently figuring it was "close enough."
- The Kinlaws watching the draft from a vacant home.
- Andy Reid's shirt
- Everything about Bruce Arians -- I wish he was my father-in-law.

I saw that!  Hilarious!  It was him getting a gatorade bath with a quote by him.  Humble much, Gus?   Hilarious 

Someone was pooping in the background of Vrabel's?  WTF???  He had some goofy mullet-wearing kid on one side and some odd costume on the other....I was like WTH is going on there?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Things I loved about the draft - SHRacerX - 04-24-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Things I loved about the draft - SHRacerX - 04-24-2020, 01:53 PM