Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room
(04-25-2020, 11:11 AM)TheSweetness Wrote: Who in the world has ever said Andy Dalton is a negative influence? You really think anyone on the line wants harm to come to Dalton? I was ready to be done with Dalton a few years ago but I'd be willing to bet 95% of the players on our team would rather win in the playoffs with Andy Dalton leading them than Joe Burrow. 

Does a good QB make other players around them better...obviously. But to say it's because of his personality that people are going to magically play harder is an insult to everyone in the Bengals organization prior to Thursday night. Not even going to touch on the part where you think you can read John Ross mind and know more than him or TJ. 

There's a difference between the power of positivity and delusional thinking. Stop eating so much green corn. 

I didn't say Dalton was a negative influence, and for the record, I have been a steady supporter of Dalton since day one. Also, I think you misinterpreted what I meant a little, I'm not implying a Remember the Titans scenario where OL are letting blockers run free to kill Dalton. OL and their QBs need to be on the same page to be effective in the blocking schemes and I currently have more faith for a closer bond between Jonah and Joe than I am Jonah and Dalton. Just my opinion though, it can certainly be wrong.

Feel free to touch the part where I 'read Ross's mind' with words like 'if'. I'm not claiming anything I said to be true, but it could be possible, couldn't it?

You can interpret my post as delusional thinking, and that's ok. I didn't post a prediction, and I personally don't believe we make the playoffs next year even with the boost Joe will have on each position group. Everything I said is within the realm of possibility, or at least that is what I believe. Sorry for ruining your Saturday with some positive thoughts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room - GreenCornBengal - 04-25-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room - Synric - 04-25-2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room - 'E' - 04-25-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room - sloSTI - 04-25-2020, 06:15 PM