Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WR Room - Who makes the cut this year?
(04-26-2020, 10:25 AM)ochocincos Wrote: People saying to cut or trade Ross...the Bengals wouldn’t save any money if he’s off the team. He’s due to make $5.5 mill this season, all of which is dead cap if not on the team.

You’re basically paying for him to be a Bengal whether he’s on the team or not. So you might as well keep him. See how he does this year to determine whether you extend him or move on from him next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo ochocincos, what is your over/under on retaining Ross?

Is it 600 yards and a few TDs, hey good enough to keep him. Or is it more of a cosmetic thing, it just has to 'feel' right.

I feel he could have a pretty good year next year and fans would still be showing him the door. It's hard to imagine the light will come on, but this team would get a major boost if it did.

For me, if he can make 1-2 big plays a game, I think that is good enough for me to extend him. The Falcons had a guy like him a few years ago on the SuperBowl run and I feel he only made a few catches here and there.... the kid better not ask for much if he wants to stay tho lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WR Room - Who makes the cut this year? - GreenCornBengal - 04-26-2020, 11:23 AM