Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2020 Success is Now Up to the Coaches
(04-27-2020, 05:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm very anxious to see what ZT and co. put on the field this season. I'd be lying if I said I'm not at all worried but I'm willing to see what they come back with year two with more of their guys.

Having had a belly full of some of the players they let go, and now upon looking at what types of players they brought in to fill those spots, my optimism is growing by the minute.

Offensively, I think that you're going to see a team that always looks to establish the run, coupled with a well engineered passing attack.  It doesn't have to elaborate or exotic, just well executed.  Our skill position players have the talent to min their individual matchups.

Defensively, after seeing the players brought in?  I'm so excited!  I believe that we're going to see some stone cold run stuffing, aggressive pass rushing, and ball hawking defenders in pass coverage.  (I know, it'll take a while to get used to.)  But, by a mid-season we should see a unit that has gotten familiar with and built trust in one another, developing into a formidable squad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Success is Now Up to the Coaches - SunsetBengal - 04-27-2020, 05:55 PM