Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bob McGinn evaluations of our drafted players
(04-30-2020, 09:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If we're picking top 5 next year, it will almost certainly be because of our Oline. In that case, I'd really want to address that often and early.  Maybe in a similar manner that we addressed LB in this past draft haha, but with even higher picks.

You're probably right, but corner and pass rusher are also areas that will probably become needs sooner than some expect.  Jackson and Alexander are only locked up for this year.  Dunlap is getting older, and although his play is still at a high level, they'll need to figure out some way to replace his production sooner than later.  Lawson is another with only a year left.  That basically leaves Hubbard, and I envision almost no scenario where they let him get away, and Kareem.  

I'm all for building the line in front of the new quarterback.  I wouldn't bet on it happening, but I hope the guys they have are as good as they seem to think they are.  If that's the case, then they can look at a first round corner or pass rusher to be here for the long haul.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bob McGinn evaluations of our drafted players - samhain - 05-01-2020, 02:36 AM